- The fees above are not per academic year, but for the entire programme (assume minimum number of terms only). If you have to extend the length of the programme, you will continue to pay for each additional term.
- You can finish your programme in less terms than required, but the minimum fees are still payable.
- All students pay the same Distance Learning fees.
- Scholarships and payments plans are available.
- Fees are correct as written above, unless a different price is specified within a particular course. Unless clearly specified, fees do not include ancillary expenses such as text books, postage, telephone calls, insurance, travel and printing/binding.
- Note that the fees on this website are official and up-to-date. We do not honour fees on third party websites.
- *Please note, there is a €100 Application Fee charge.
Bank to Bank Transfer
This is our preferred method. There is currently no surcharge for a Payment Plan if this is paid via bank-to-bank transfer as long as the costs of the bank transfers are borne by the student. These details are given to you upon enrolment.
We only accept bank drafts or cashiers cheques made payable to “Warnborough College”. Note international bank drafts take up to 6 weeks to clear. So, you should ensure that your fees arrive at least 6 weeks before the start of the next term.
Credit Card Payments
PAY ONLINE: Use our secure ONLINE SHOP and pay. Once your payment plan has been approved, you can set up a schedule for fees to be debited from your credit card also.
Always remember to label your payment clearly and accurately – use your StudentID number where possible. It is advisable for you to email us to confirm you are making payment.
Design Your Own Payment Plan
Your fees are automatically assumed to be payable on a term-by-term basis, without any extra charges. However, you may propose an alternate Payment Plan to pay your fees in monthly or other instalments.Students on modular programmes may be able to pay according to the number of credits taken (by approval only).Admissions will be pleased to discuss your needs and options.
- There is a 7.5% fee reduction for full fees paid upfront.
- This is reduced to 3% if a partial scholarship is awarded at the same time.
- Paying month incurs a 5% surcharge. There is no surcharge for paying by the term.
Scholarships: Warnborough offers a range of scholarships. Anyone is welcome to apply. Click for more. Applicants over 60 years of age automatically qualify for a WISE Scholarship. Terms and conditions apply.
Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL): Students who wish to transfer credits earned at other institutions may be eligible for APEL. This could reduce the total costs of tuition fees payable on the Warnborough programme.
Notes: Students may not progress to the next module or stage until payment has been received.
Students desiring to withdraw from an individual module or from the full program must give notice in writing to the Office of the Registrar. Notification to persons other than those in the Office of the Registrar or in other than written form, is not effective as official notice of withdrawal. Notice must always be given one academic term in advance.
- Application fees, review fees, and/or deposits, where required, are not refundable.
- No refund will be made if a student voluntarily withdraws (for whatever reason) after the start of the program/classes, or is dismissed for misconduct or academic cause.
- No refund will be made if a student is unhappy with an assessment outcome or examination result (this will hold true particularly if an appeal has been exhausted and the same outcome is retained).
- Partial refunds may be made in some cases in the event of serious illness or death. Claims for refunds under these conditions should be accompanied by the appropriate certified documentation.
- Approved refunds will only be made directly to the person or organisation which made the initial payment.
- If you are unsure of your situation, please contact the Registry.
See our Online Shop for Merchandise or Other Items (e.g. transcripts, testamurs, tuition fees, etc).
- If an item is not available, a similar item at the same price or under can be sent instead.
- Items are not normally dispatched until all funds are cleared.
- Every care and precaution is taken to pack your order securely. However the College is not responsible or liable for the safety and condition of the product once it leaves College premises unless the purchaser has purchased the appropriate insurance.
- Refunds will only be made if the item is faulty. In this case, the purchaser must return the damaged product(s) as proof.
- The College will not sell in bulk to anyone except to registered and authorised Learning Centres.