Time is a luxury that businesses do not have.
Warnborough College have teamed up with Asia Metropolitan University to offer a unique industry-based qualification focused on helping executives to build capacity and develop talent in their organisations. The dual-award International Executive MBA (IEMBA) is not just another academic qualification – it is focused on equiping business managers with the leadership skills to transform their organisations and execute decisions competently.
The IEMBA can help you to develop an extensive and practical knowledge-base of theory, tools, skills, practices, and research related to business and apply these to the problems and opportunities that are encountered in the business environment. Learn to appraise and select innovative and creative solutions to business problems and opportunities. Demonstrate effective professional and interpersonal practices essential in business.
This special International Executive MBA (IEMBA) program is designed for individuals who want to gain business acumen and competencies either as general managers and or business owners in order to raise their business to the next level of performance.
Are you one of the following?
- Working applicants with a recognised degree with a minimum of 5 years working experience at executive or managerial level, OR
- Working applicants with a recognised Diploma with a minimum of 10 years working experience at executive or managerial level, OR
- Working applicants with a recognised professional qualification, such as Project Management Professional (PMP), Commercial Pilot Licenses (CPL), Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licenses (AMEL), with a minimum of 10 years working experience at executive or managerial level, OR
- Working applicants with a recognised professional certificate such as MLVK, MCSE, CISCO, with a minimum of 15 years working experience at executive or managerial level, OR
- Working applicants with a recognised certificate with a minimum of 15 years working experience at executive or managerial level, OR
- Working applicants without a formal academic qualification must have a minimum of 10 years and hold a senior position such as Director, Owner or CEO.
All applicants must demonstrate good English language proficiency (at least IELTS 6.5).
The MBA program has been designed for serious business executives who cannot take the time to attend a traditional residential program, but who wish to enhance their business skills and gain a useful qualification. The final residential leadership summit will help you to improve your skills and provide excellent networking opportunities with colleagues from around the world.
International Executive MBA Core Modules
- Managing Organisations To Greatness (12 ECTS)
- Best Practice Operations Management (12 ECTS)
- Building Strength with Corporate Finance (12 ECTS)
- Winning with Competitive Management Strategy (12 ECTS)
- High Performing Decision Making (12 ECTS)
- Developing Executive People Skills (12 ECTS)
Electives (8 credits each)
Choose any two from the list below (customisable to a certain extent):
- Developing and Managing Emerging Markets (12 ECTS)
- Enhancing Supply Chain Network (12 ECTS)
- Managing Marketing Innovation (12 ECTS)
- Reinventing Enterprise with Business Modelling (12 ECTS)
- Managing Project Complexities (12 ECTS)
- Execution Leadership (12 ECTS)
Final Project (24 ECTS credits)
Includes Project Management concepts. This is a Customised Project or Thesis (with prior College approval) which is aimed at consolidating all the knowledge learnt in the previous modules into an applied outcome.
WCI and AIMSMET Leadership Summit
This short residential programme is a requirement for the course, and provides an opportunity to meet colleagues.
Students will take part in lectures, workshops, seminars, games, simulations and other activities. The emphasis of the residential is to consolidate learning and apply concepts in practice. High-level speakers will address the participants and visits will be scheduled to industry places of interest.
The Residential will cost between €5000 to €1000 depending on the location, and the fee will include hotel accommodation (4 or 5 star-rated), meals, field visits, excursions and academic activities. Participants are responsible for their own airfares, insurance, entertainment and other expenses, and any costs not mentioned above.
For the award of the MBA degree, 180 ECTS credits must be successfully completed and participation in the WCI and AIMSMET Leadership Summit in Europe.
Apart from the Leadership Summit, the International Executive MBA program is conducted via distance learning. There are online study materials available for each module. Students have access to a personal tutor for each individual module.
The program is run by the Faculty of Asia Metropolitan University with support from Warnborough College. All support is provided online.