Scholarship Apply for APEL Reference Request Form
How to apply: Applications are processed quickly. Candidates are kept informed throughout the process by email.
All applicants must complete an official Warnborough College application form and submit it together with the following requirements:
- A full curriculum vitae/resume. Information on college experiences, extracurricular activities, work experience, training courses and workshops completed, and/or independent study should also be included.
- A brief autobiography. Your current address, telephone/fax number including area code, and e-mail address should be at the top of the paper. It should contain something about your personal interests, present job, and professional aspirations.
- A brief research proposal, outlining the research you wish to conduct, intended methodology, and planned resources. It should be clear and concise, and can be modified later after discussion with your Program Director. View guidelines. You do not need to submit a research proposal for Bachelor programs.
- Copies of all academic transcripts. Please include English translations if your transcripts are in another language. If English is not your first language, please provide proof of English language proficiency (eg. TOEFL 550 or IELTS 6.5).
- Two references. These can be from employers, business partners, and/or academics. You may use the form template above.
- A scanned copy of your passport or government-issued ID showing your name, date of birth and photograph.
- Two passport-size photographs (please print your name on the back of each one). Alternatively, send a clear JPG photograph by email or upload it into the interactive form. The photo will be printed onto your ID card so it needs to be sharp.
- Application fee of €100.
- All other relevant and related information or documentation (e.g. scholarship requests, etc.)
Successful applicants will be notified by e-mail and/or letter. You must sign and return an official acceptance form, which indicates all the conditions of study at Warnborough and your acceptance of these conditions.
A Matriculation Pack which includes a Matriculation Certificate, student ID card, student handbook, mentor details and other relevant information will be issued upon receipt of this.
Students have up to six (6) weeks to accept an offer for admission, after which, they will have to re-apply for entry.
Are you 60 or over?
You are eligible for a scholarship. Click here for more information.
International Graduate Admissions
Warnborough College HQ
18 Lower Bridge Street
Kent CT1 2LG
(remember to track it if you live outside Ireland). Please note all applications are now processed in our world headquarters in Canterbury. Sending your application to Dublin will delay the process.
a) Once you have entered all the documents into the application form, click “Submit by Email”. All your data (including uploaded photo) will be saved as an .XML file. Attach this .XML file in an email to us at email@example.com
Other documents such as transcripts can be scanned and included in the attachment. Alternatively, upload everything to a Dropbox account and send us the link.
- An email of an offer for a place on the program
- Your fee statement
- Plus a learning contract.
Read through, agree to and return the signed learning contract to the same address as your application.
Pay your tuition fees. We send you a matriculation (enrolment) package. You contact your Program Director and begin the program!
NEED FREE ACADEMIC/CAREER COUNSELLING, OR FINANCIAL ADVICE?
Speak to the Academic Dean: +353 (0) 1 814 8670