Scholarship Apply for APEL Reference Request Form
Applications are processed quickly. Candidates are kept informed throughout the process by email.
How to apply
All applicants must complete an official Warnborough College application form and submit it together with the following requirements:
- A full curriculum vitae/resumé. Information on college experiences, extracurricular activities, work experience, training courses and workshops completed, and/or independent study should also be included.
- A brief autobiography. Your name, address, telephone number including area code, and e-mail address should be at the top of the paper. Tell us about your personal interests, present job, and professional aspirations, and why our program could make a difference to you.
- A brief research proposal, if you are choosing either research or projects options. Outline what you would like to do on the program – the research topic, intended methodology, and planned resources. It should be clear and concise, and can be modified later after discussion with your Program Director. View guidelines. You do not need to submit a research proposal for Bachelor programs.
- Copies of all academic transcripts. Please include English translations if your transcripts are in another language. If English is not your first language, please provide proof of English language proficiency (eg. TOEFL 550 or IELTS 6.5).
- Two references. From employers, business partners, and/or academics. Send the form template to your referees.
- A scanned copy of your passport or government-issued ID showing your name, date of birth and photograph.
- Two passport-size photographs (if you are posting a paper application). Alternatively, upload a clear JPG photograph into the application form or email it in. The photo will be used for your ID card so it needs to be sharp and professional-looking.
- Application fee of €100.
- All other relevant and related information or documentation (e.g. scholarship requests, etc.)
Note that scholarship applications MUST be submitted together with a normal application for admission. Supporting documentation such as tax returns, payslips, etc should be submitted too, as the Scholarship Committee will not review incomplete applications.
What happens after?
Successful applicants will be notified by e-mail and/or letter. You must sign and return an official acceptance form, which indicates all the conditions of study at Warnborough and your acceptance of these conditions. You may propose an alternate payment plan for consideration or stick to the default scheme.
A Matriculation Pack which includes a Matriculation Certificate, student ID card, access to online materials, mentor details and other relevant information will be issued upon receipt of this.
Applicants have up to six (6) weeks to accept an offer for admission, after which, all application documents will be destroyed. Applicants will have to make a new application after this.
Are you 60 or over?
You are eligible for a scholarship. Click here for more information.
International Graduate Admissions
316 The Capel Building
Dublin D7 HD73
a) If you are using a PDF form, save it as a new PDF with all your data, and email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other documents such as transcripts can be scanned and included in the attachment. Alternatively, upload everything to a Dropbox account and send us the link.
- An email of an offer for a place on the program
- Your fee statement
- Plus a learning contract.
Read through, agree to and return the signed learning contract to the same address as your application. You also have the opportunity to propose alternate payment plans if you do not wish to use the default plan.
Pay your tuition fees. Upon receipt, we will send you a matriculation (enrolment) package. You can then contact your Program Director and mentor, and begin the program!